Sunday, November 23, 2008

Craft Fairs this weekend!

Hope everyone had a great weekend! It was CRAZY!!! I ended up at Mililani High School's craft fair with my friend, Lauren and did well...I was hoping that I didn't sell too much because I would have to work!!!...hahaha...but of course, I ended up working anyway!!! I got 4 hours of sleep, and was so gone that Evie and Joce were laughing at me and asked if 'Anybody home??' I had to laugh, but most of all, I needed my coffee!!! After I had my coffee, I was happy, but still not 'with it!'

This picture that I'm posting is another type of post-its. It's a HUGE tag, but inside is a 3X3 post-it....everyone just loves these 2 images from CC designs rubber stamps...buy these post-its for $6 each or 2 for $10! What a deal! Post-its are really the best seller!...simple and everyone uses them! If you would like the stamp sets, let me know! I can order them for you!
Another item that's always a great gift/seller was this 2 year datebook planner...I've gotten a few orders, but I don't have that many to make more...sorry...I guess this year I didn't order enough...I only have a hand full left...and will sell them at Okinawan this Thanksgiving weekend!
Sorry! Call me if you want to get your hands on them!Thank you for checking out my blog! Don't be a 'lurker'! Leave me comments and follow this blog! Again, thank you for your support and see you at the next fair! <3, myra

No comments: