Wednesday, January 21, 2009

OOPS!



Ha! I meant to post earlier in the week!...hey, you guys aren't holding me up to posting
at least once a week!!! I meant to tell you that Tuesday was the last day to RSVP your spot
for the kick-off on Sunday...but we already have 30 people signed up!
HOORAY! It's going to be fun!!!

Anyway, I wanted to share some of what I have posted on ShopHandmade.com. These
are credit card or picture holders for wallet size pics! I usually sell them at craft fairs
for $6 each or 2 for $10. Let me know if you would like to pick some up!
I also have them blank and you can decorate your own! Only $1.50 each!
It comes with the cover and 8 pocket insert. I know it retails for $1.90...
so you're saving $0.40!!

Stamp images of the piggie and bear are CC Designs Rubber Stamps...

There is so much more to post, but I'll have to do it another time! It's so
crazy busy here, that I think I need another holiday! 'til then...i'll be
working my tail off at the preschool, studying at uhwo, driving kass
to all her activities and still trying to craft!...don't ask me how I do it,
cuz I don't know!! =0P Ttyl!

No comments: