Friday, February 24, 2012

hello there...

 mini photo albums...images by kitty bee designs...
 bigger size photo album...images by kitty bee designs...
 3X5 post it note cover...image kitty bee designs...
i think this was ruth's favorite...lol
she's a cat lover!! :)
 3X3 post-it note covers...images kitty bee designs...SUPER CUTE!!


just dropping in to say "hello!" i'm actually at home, resting my voice, since I got laryngitis again...luckily i'm able to type on my computer without using my voice...heehee! i'm still working on stuff for work, trying to study and get some inventory and special orders done...I'm so behind, but I had to work on some samples for Ruth...here they are...introducing kitty bee designs!! aren't they just adorable images?? She did launch these cuties at the beginning of the month, and working on more...so stay tuned...more to come! :)
Have a great weekend!!

hugs, myra

No comments: