Saturday, September 8, 2012

Ooh, kraft fair season is coming...

Wow, it's been a LONG time since my post!! I've been busy studying (or should I say cramming in info for UHWO...haha!!), teaching preschool, being a moommy, figuring out the kraft fair schedules, trying to kreate and work my Nerium business...all is well though!!! I'm loving every minute of it!! 
These are the checkbook covers that I was working on and promised I'd post...there were so many that I couldn't post all of them...as you can see they fill up the whole box!! :) haven't been working on any "one" thing, but bits and pieces here and there...
Here's what's happening for this month:
Rubber stamp, Scrapbooking and Gift Expo
Saturday, September 22nd from 9am-3pm
Neal Blaisdell-Hawaii Suites

Leilehua High School Craft Fair
Saturday, September 29th from 9am-2pm

Hope to see you all there!! 
hugs, myra


No comments: