Friday, May 3, 2013

This May Day weekend...

Hello there! It's already May 3rd. I was telling myself that I have to update the blog and share our recent schedule.  It's been busy with a new bunny in the house...I'll be posting more this weekend...(if I remember...haha!)

But I just wanted to let you know that we will be at Hawaii Maoli in Kapolei for their Mother's fair, 
tomorrow, Saturday, May 4th...Sorry for the last minute notice, but it has been quite a week...work, May Day Program for the kiddies, final exams, papers to write, being a taxi for Kass, meeting deadlines for scholarships, looking into Master's programs, following up with Nerium...it just never ends.  Gotta love my life though...I've been blessed...

In fact, come and visit us in Kapolei at Hawaii Maoli, MENTION THIS POST and get 10% off your KRAFTED items from Kassidy's Kreations.  Tomorrow only...:)

Have a great weekend!
hugs, myra

No comments: