Sunday, August 16, 2009

Made In Hawaii at the Blaisdell this Admissions Day weekend!!

Made In Hawaii Fair
Where: Blaisdell on Ward Ave.
Booth #135
When: Friday-Sunday, August 21-23, 2009
Time: Fri: 10am-9pm, Sat: 10am-9am, Sun: 10am-5pm
We were so blessed to be invited by our friend, Carole, of Heartmade Handcrafts!
Thank you Carole! *hugs*

Sorry I have been so MIA! I thought I could blog again starting everyday...and I only got 2 days in!...LOL! Oh, well, at least, I took care of my vertigo and have been trying to sleep more...with Kass starting school, me starting another year of preschool and getting ready for uhwo, I'm still trying to squeeze in time to kraft!! Evie, aka kraftkat, tells me that I need a partner to help with the dishes, laundry and other misc. housework...hahaha! With this years craft schedule, I hope that I can just keep up...and finding a partner...well, that's gonna have to wait, or he needs to be very patient!! :) Anyhoo....

Here is a new line that we will be having this year...portfolios with a 5X7 legal pad & pen!
We will be selling them for $12 each or 2 for $20...
Geisha Anya, Angel Anya and Cheer Anya from The Greeting Farm!! Don't ask me which one is my fav, cuz I LOVE them all!! There will also be other designs available! Evie made a bunch of cute ones, but I don't have them in my camera...maybe she can post some later...huh, kraftkat??
Anyway, hope to see you at the show!!

Email me if you have any questions: myrakass@yahoo.com
Hope to see you this weekend!

hugs, myra

5 comments:

Denise said...

Those are really cute, I am sure you will sell them all!

Unknown said...

Hey Myra,

Next time I see you, you have to give me like 3 or 4 business cards. People ask me about making paper crafty stuff all the time (which you know I don't).

Linda said...

Hey Myra ~ yes, these are really cute and sweet! What little girl (or big girl!) wouldn't want one? I'm sure you'll do well at the fair. Vertigo? Oh no ... I suffer from it too and had a really bad attack a while ago. Hope to see you at the fair and take care!

Little C's Creations said...

Aw have fun there, sister. I hope I have some time to come and check it out, but I think this weekend is packed with church events. But God Bless, and I wish you & Evie the best in selling each and everyone of the projects you have to sell.

Smooches!!!

Hugs,
Jen

Joy said...

great folders! those GF images are always a big hit! hope you feel better! Vertigo is no laughing matter. take care!