Sunday, August 30, 2009

Chillin'....


Hi there! As a I still recover from the Made In Hawaii Festival...I am managing getting over my head cold, going to work, started school at UHWO and continue to stamp and cut! Here are a few images from "Two Scoops Rice Design." You can check out her blog: http://twoscoopsricedesigns.blogspot.com/
Renae has super cute images! Easy to color and cut!

I have worked on some post-it note covers, card cases and checkbook covers. Not sure if we will have datebooks this year, since I don't see the quality of datebooks as nice as before...but I'm still looking, so if anyone has any tips or sources for me, please let me know! Thank you!

hugs,
myra

1 comment:

Ali said...

Oh my goodness Myra!! Those images are so darn cute! You did an awesome job coloring them:)

See you later today!!