Wednesday, April 25, 2012

AiYa!! this saturday!!

 yikes! it's already wednesday!! i've been busy crafting and trying to make stuff for this week's fair, finish up some papers that I had to write for my UHWO classes and work! I'm telling you, there is just not enough time in a day for me!! as life has been super krazy busy, i made these keychains and mini stylus for touch screen phone or tablets/iPads...they are selling faster than i can make them!! so i hope that you will be able to see them at Moanalua High School's craft fair this Saturday from 9am-2pm!!  
Come visit us at booth #68C!! :)
These mini stylus pens were fun to make...the little hello kitty beads were a perfect fit! as for the shrink plastic, it took a little longer than expected, but was able to use my favorite images, from: Two Scoops Rice Design and Rianna And Me Designs!! :) 
Hope you're having a great week!! See you Saturday!! :)
hugs, myra

No comments: