Friday, April 6, 2012

Hoppy Easter!!

 Gifts for my kiddies at school...:) using cricut cartridges, doodletype & all mixed up fonts
and create a critter & Hello Kitty, of course! :)
Hello there!! Just "hopping" in to say Happy Easter!! :)  These super cute bunny images are from Kitty Bee Designs.  I made these samples for Ruth back in February...but not sharing them til now, since I haven't been working on too many projects, except UHWO school projects...lol.  I'm glad that the semester is almost over, so I can craft like "krazy" during the summer and be more prepared for the winter fairs, since I planning on taking a full load again at UHWO fall semester.  I have some ideas that I have been sitting on, so stay tuned...Happy Good Friday!! & a HOPPY Easter too!! Have a great week!
hugs, myra

No comments: