Sunday, February 28, 2010

Pauoa Spring Fling & Craft Fair!!

Hi there!  Hope all is well!  I didn't realize that almost 2 weeks has past since my last post! Sorry about that!! Now that the taxes are done, bills are being paid and over time at the job has slowed down, I've been busy working on UH West Oahu homework and inventory for fairs!! YAY!! :)  This is an older pic that was taken during our 2009 craft fair season.  I finally downloaded the pics into my computer to post!  These card cases, luggage tag and datebook were made by evie and myself!  We just can't get enough of the greeting farm, cc designs, two scoops rice design and penny black!! 
We are getting ready for the upcoming spring fairs and hope to see you there!!  Our first one will be at Pauoa Elementary Craft Fair on March 6, 2010 from 11am-4pm.  They are having a family fun day, so please come down and support Pauoa Elementary!!  Have a blessed week!
hugs, myra

No comments: